Discover our ingredients used
100% vegetable origin
Oils & butter
- Coconut Oil : Highly nourishing, soothing, and gentle.
- Shea Butter : Deeply hydrates and nourishes.
- Castor Oil : Softening and restorative.
- Olive Oil : Emollient and soothing.
- Grapeseed Oil : Rich in antioxidants and emollient. This dry oil has a fine texture and penetrates the skin well without leaving a greasy film.
100% natural origin
- Annatto seed powder: gives Chardonnay its golden color
- Madder powder : gives Gamay its cherry color
- Nettle powder : gives Sauvignon its green gold color
- Red ocher & pink ocher : give the red base to Pinot Noir and Syrah.
- Sandalwood powder and safflower : gives depth to the reds of Pinot Noir and Syrah soaps
The basis of saponification
Sodium hydroxide solution
The sodium hydroxide mixed with the water constitutes the washing soda which will make the oils react and will start the process of saponification.
The saponification reaction is very simple:
Fat + washing soda NaOH = soap + glycerin
The soap for the washing side and the glycerin for the moisturizing and nourishing side of the skin.
Biosynthesized and mild
The flavors of wine
The main challenge is that our perfumes are not 100% natural. Indeed, it is currently impossible (technically or financially) to have natural extracts such as essential oils of fruits. These aromas are therefore recreated chemically.
Nevertheless, we adopt an environmentally friendly approach in the development of our formulas because our perfumes are guaranteed CMR-free (carcinogenic, mutagenic and reprotoxic) and biosynthesized. It's an axis of development that we keep: to have 100% natural perfumes.
100% vegetable origin
Polyphenols and vitamin E are powerful antioxidants from the vine which have remarkable properties for the skin: nourishing, protective and "healthy glow" effects.
These active ingredients are present in the 8% overgreasing with grape seed oil. The fact that it is added after the saponification, therefore not in contact with the washing soda, fully preserves their properties.
Did you say varietal soaps?
The use of our varietal soaps
Our commitments to the environment
Where and how to buy our products?
Come and taste
Let yourself be tempted by a unique sensory experience!